Brady PSPT-750-1-WT TLS 2200 and TLS PC Link 1.015" Width x 1.25" Height, B-342 Heat-Shrink Polyolefin, Matte Finish White PermaSleeve Wire Marker Sleeves (100 per Roll)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 27% on the Brady PSPT-750-1-WT TLS 2200 and TLS PC Link 1.015'' Width x 1.25'' Height, B-342 Heat-Shrink Polyolefin, Matte Finish White PermaSleeve Wire Marker Sleeves (100 per Roll) by Brady at Atlas Global Solutions. MPN: PSPT-750-1-WT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit
Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label
Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady’s heat shrink sleeving is a full-circle design that provides fast and permanent wire marking. Clear, legible text can be printed on the wire and cable sleeving with a Brady printer for reliable wire identification. Brady heat shrink sleeving materials excel in extreme environments, including temperature fluctuations and environments that require abrasion and chemical resistance. Brady offers a variety of materials available to print using thermal transfer and dot matrix printers. B-342 3:1 heat shinkable sleeves for wire identification and insulation purposes are fade resistant and fire retardant. B-342 is available in white, yellow, black, red, orange, green, blue, violet, pink, gray, and brown.
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer and dot matrix
- Material Type: Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio)
- Temperature Range: -55°C (-67°F) to +135°C (+275°F)
- Shrink Method: Any industrial grade heat gun may be used to shrink B-342 Markers.
Recommended Thermal Transfer Ribbons
Thermal transfer ribbons are only needed for labels that do not have self-contained print ribbons.
- Brady R6600 Series for thermal transfer printing - best smear and chemical resistance
- Brady R4300 Series for thermal transfer printing - general purpose ribbon
- Brady R4502S for thermal transfer printing silver on dark colored markers
- Brady R6000 Series Halogen Free (previously known as R6000HF)
- Brady R6700 for thermal transfer printing white on dark colored markers
- Brady R5000 Series for dot matrix printing
Regulatory & Agency Approvals
- UL: B-342 is a UL Recognized Component to UL224 Extruded Insulated Tubing. See UL file E333786 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area.
- RoHS 2005/618/EC: As of January 2009, Brady began the transition to full RoHS compliant B-342 to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. To determine if you have RoHS compliant product please contact customer service.
- SAE: B-342 PermaSleeve Markers meet the material and physical property requirements of SAE AMS-DTL-23053/5C (Class 1) for Insulation Sleeving and SAE AS-81531 for Marking of Electrical Insulating Materials when printed with R6600, R4300, R4502S, R6700 Series thermal transfer ribbons and R5000 Series dot matrix.
Brady manufactures signs, labels, lockout tagout solutions, safety devices, industrial label printers, software, and spill control used to comply with regulatory standards in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, and medical industries. The company, founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. Visit the Brady Label Finder Store to find labels for your printer.
| Sleeve Size || Range of Diameter (in) || Range of Diameter (mm) || Approximate Gauge |
0.023 - 0.080
0.58 - 2.03
28 to 20
0.046 - 0.110
1.17 - 2.79
22 to 16
0.062 - 0.150
1.57 - 3.81
20 to 10
0.094 - 0.215
2.39 - 5.46
16 to 8
0.125 - 0.320
3.18 - 8.13
12 to 4
0.187 - 0.450
4.75 - 11.43
8 to 1
0.250 - 0.700
6.35 - 17.78
6 to 4/0
0.375 - 0.950
9.53 - 24.13
2 to 0.950
1 1/2" (1.500)
0.500 - 1.450
12.7 - 36.83
Features & Highlights
- Permasleeve heat shrinkable wire marker sleeves for the TLS 2200 and TLS-PC link thermal transfer portable printers
- Wire identification and insulation purposes
- The operating temperature range is -55 degree C (-67 degree F) to +135 degree C (+275 degree F)
|Item Size:||3 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Miller Supply Inc
DNP's Half Inch Wax ribbon is formulated specifically to function within the temperature and speed range of 1/2" printers while providing uniform coverage on a variety of substrates. Half Inch Wax also incorporates technology designed to control and ...
By Labels and More
All of our labels are manufactured out of our warehouse located in Longwood, Florida (just north of sunny Orlando). If there is an issue or question regarding your order, our Customer Service Team is happy to help you to your complete satisfaction. A...
Hazardous waste labels are designed to ensure your employees know the status of the contents they're working with by combining EPA and DOT requirements onto 1 label. Visibly mark your shipping and hazardous material information with pen or marker....
mpn: PSPT-1000-1-WT, ean: 0662820184621,
Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady’s heat shri...
mpn: HW7L, ean: 0887481056074,
NMC hazard label. Identify the contents of hazardous waste containers with the proper labels. Made of pressure sensitive vinyl 0.0045 (PSV). Header "LIQUIDS HAZARDOUS WASTE". Temperature resistance: 178 degree F. 0.004 material has pressure sensitive...
DTERMO; LABELS FOR THERMAL DYMO PRINTERS. Paper thermal labels for general use - not recommended for deep-freeze applications. Notches: Yes; Labels/roll: 500; Color: white; 1.04" x 0.5'' + 0.375'' circle/26 x 12.7mm + 9.5mm circle....
By Relica Retail
mpn: D1-2X1Q, ean: 0665336333309,
High performance labels for use with desktop bar code printers including: Zebra, Godex, DataMax, Fargo, Elton, Sato, Intermec, and NEX. Ideal for shipping labels, identification labels, barcode labels and warehouse labels. Extensive shelf life, one y...
Hazardous Waste - California Used Oil. Use this label to identify containers of hazardous waste, specifically used oil. The labeling of used oil is a required regulation set by California Code 22 CCR 66279.21.b.Durable Adhesive Vinyl. Easy to Write O...
mpn: PTL-12-109, ean: 0094701200340,
Tags for the TLS 2200 and TLS-PC Link Thermal Transfer Portable Printers. B-109 is a multipurpose tag that can be used for a variety of tag applications including identification of multiconductor cables, inventory, equipment, lockout, safety warning ...
mpn: PTLFP-01-8425, ean: 0662820112693,
B-8425 is designed for general purpose label, asset identification, rating plate, and warning/instructional labeling. We recommend Brady Series R6000 black thermal transfer ribbon and Series R4400 colored thermal transfer ribbons. B-8425 is a UL Reco...