Brady PSPT-094-1-WT TLS 2200 And TLS PC Link 0.182" Height, 1.015" Width, B-342 Heat-Shrink Polyolefin White Color Wire Marker Sleeves (100 Per Roll)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 15% on the Brady PSPT-094-1-WT TLS 2200 And TLS PC Link 0.182'' Height, 1.015'' Width, B-342 Heat-Shrink Polyolefin White Color Wire Marker Sleeves (100 Per Roll) by Brady at Atlas Global Solutions. MPN: PSPT-094-1-WT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit
Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label
Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady’s heat shrink sleeving is a full-circle design that provides fast and permanent wire marking. Clear, legible text can be printed on the wire and cable sleeving with a Brady printer for reliable wire identification. Brady heat shrink sleeving materials excel in extreme environments, including temperature fluctuations and environments that require abrasion and chemical resistance. Brady offers a variety of materials available to print using thermal transfer and dot matrix printers. B-342 3:1 heat shinkable sleeves for wire identification and insulation purposes are fade resistant and fire retardant. B-342 is available in white, yellow, black, red, orange, green, blue, violet, pink, gray, and brown.
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer and dot matrix
- Material Type: Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio)
- Temperature Range: -55°C (-67°F) to +135°C (+275°F)
- Shrink Method: Any industrial grade heat gun may be used to shrink B-342 Markers.
Recommended Thermal Transfer Ribbons
Thermal transfer ribbons are only needed for labels that do not have self-contained print ribbons.
- Brady R6600 Series for thermal transfer printing - best smear and chemical resistance
- Brady R4300 Series for thermal transfer printing - general purpose ribbon
- Brady R4502S for thermal transfer printing silver on dark colored markers
- Brady R6000 Series Halogen Free (previously known as R6000HF)
- Brady R6700 for thermal transfer printing white on dark colored markers
- Brady R5000 Series for dot matrix printing
Regulatory & Agency Approvals
- UL: B-342 is a UL Recognized Component to UL224 Extruded Insulated Tubing. See UL file E333786 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area.
- RoHS 2005/618/EC: As of January 2009, Brady began the transition to full RoHS compliant B-342 to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. To determine if you have RoHS compliant product please contact customer service.
- SAE: B-342 PermaSleeve Markers meet the material and physical property requirements of SAE AMS-DTL-23053/5C (Class 1) for Insulation Sleeving and SAE AS-81531 for Marking of Electrical Insulating Materials when printed with R6600, R4300, R4502S, R6700 Series thermal transfer ribbons and R5000 Series dot matrix.
Brady manufactures signs, labels, lockout tagout solutions, safety devices, industrial label printers, software, and spill control used to comply with regulatory standards in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, and medical industries. The company, founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. Visit the Brady Label Finder Store to find labels for your printer.
| Sleeve Size || Range of Diameter (in) || Range of Diameter (mm) || Approximate Gauge |
0.023 - 0.080
0.58 - 2.03
28 to 20
0.046 - 0.110
1.17 - 2.79
22 to 16
0.062 - 0.150
1.57 - 3.81
20 to 10
0.094 - 0.215
2.39 - 5.46
16 to 8
0.125 - 0.320
3.18 - 8.13
12 to 4
0.187 - 0.450
4.75 - 11.43
8 to 1
0.250 - 0.700
6.35 - 17.78
6 to 4/0
0.375 - 0.950
9.53 - 24.13
2 to 0.950
1 1/2" (1.500)
0.500 - 1.450
12.7 - 36.83
Features & Highlights
- Use these wire marker sleeves for wire and cable marking and panel identification
- Brady's permasleeve wire marking sleeves are heat-shrinkable and self-extinguishing
- Permasleeve markers meet the material and physical property requirements of SAE AMS-DTL-23053/5C (Class 1) for insulation sleeving
- The operating temperature range is -55 degree Celsius (-67 degree Fahrenheit) to +135 degree Celsius (+275 degree Fahrenheit)
- Compatible with TLS 2200 and TLS PC link thermal transfer portable printers
|Item Size:||2.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ms Carita
Green and Black RELEASED pressure sensitive label printed on a bright white 52# ultra-smooth coated paper with a general purpose permanent adhesive. Identifies products that have met or failed prescribed Quality Control and Quality Assurance standard...
mpn: MTT-4200, ean: 0609015482919,
Typical Usage: Shipping Labels, Product Identification, Bar Codes, Bulk/Bin Labels, UCC128 Labels, General Purpose Permanent Adhesive. High Performance, Low Cost, Thermal Transfer Labels. 4"X2", 3" CORE WITH CLEAN RELEASE. ...
Eliminates tedious hand-written instructions. Can't be missed because the messages are printed on a fluorescent background. Ideal for pallets, boxes and packages. Made from self-adhesive paper. Labels are available in three convenient sizes. Wording ...
By GC Labels
Part Number - HWL200CAP - Hazardous Waste California Paper Labels HWL200CAP Packaging - Pack of 500 Fanfolded - Pinfeed Labels Material - Paper With Permanent adhesive There are many types of wastes that need labeled at some time or other. We carry l...
By Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies
mpn: O168809, ean: 0791836825515,
How many labels you can make per pack depends on the size and shape of the label you design. These Canary Yellow labels are a blank slate for you to work on. You can make your labels by hand, or use a computer with a graphic software program to desig...
mpn: THT-14-423-10, ean: 0662820301202,
Brady B-423 is UL Recognized for Outdoor Use on glass, thermoset polyester plastic and polyvinyl fluoride plastic surfaces to support solar panel identification applications. Print Technology: Thermal transfer. Materials type: White polyester. Finish...
By Ms Carita
Yellow and Blue NOT FOR HUMAN USE pressure sensitive label printed on a bright white 52# ultra-smooth coated paper with a general purpose permanent adhesive. Designed to grab an individual's attention and deliver the message.Yellow Background with Bl...
This placard should be used when transporting material that, by contact with water, is liable to be spontaneously flammable or give off flammable or toxic gas. HCL's tough adhesive vinyl DOT labels are durable and chemical resistant. Made to last, H...
By Ms Carita
Red and White QUARANTINE MATERIAL/LOT pressure sensitive label printed on a bright white 52# ultra-smooth coated paper with a general purpose permanent adhesive. Identifies various stages of the production manufacturing and testing processes.Red Bord...
mpn: PSPT-750-1-WT, ean: 0662820916567,
Brady B-342 Thermal Transfer / Dot Matrix Printable Nylon Cloth Label Brady’s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady’s heat shrin...